Welcome to Cartyville and Riverwood House and Cottages. A place where friendly people, cosy and comfortable accommodations conspire with breathtaking scenery to slow the hectic beat of modern living to a quiet country waltz.
- Four fully equipped housekeeping units, two two-bedroom and two
one-bedrooms, overlooking Robinson's River and scenic Bay St. George
- Colour cable television
- Clock radios
- Playground / picnic facilities
- Flower gardens in bloom April to November
- Seaside beaches
- Cozy, quiet and scenic
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Salmon and trout fishing
- Coastal Walking Trail
- $90.00 One bedroom cottage. Double occupancy plus HST (tax13%)
- $100.00 Two bedroom cottage. Double occupancy plus HST(tax 13%)
- $130.00 Four bedroom House. Double occupancy plus HST (tax13%)
- $60.00 B&B Single
- $65.00 B&B Double
- $10.00 for each additional person
- Children under 12 stay free
- Off season rates available upon request.
- Corporate rates available upon request
Route 404, Cartyville, 110 km (68 miles) east of Port aux Basques, 75 km (45 miles) west of Stephenville, 125 km (75) miles west of Corner Brook, 500 meters west at the Cartyville intersection on the Newfoundland T'Rrailway.